Skip to main content

Archive - Jan 22, 2013 - News Article

Fire causes extensive damage at Kane house

January 22, 2013

A fire Monday evening caused extensive damage at a two-story house in Kane. Tim Holt, chief of the Kane Volunteer Fire Department, estimated damage at $65,000 to the house and contents. No injuries were reported.

'Next step' coming in sale of Kane sewer water

January 22, 2013

The Kane Borough Sewer Authority is preparing to take "the next step" to sell sewer water to drillers for area Marcellus Shale natural gas wells.

Wolves' quarterback Shane Rolick gets set to throw a pass downfield during Saturday's scrimmage...
Kane High fall sports teams got their official practices underway this week. Here, members of the...
These are two of the 78 women who participated Tuesday in the Ladies Open at Kane Country Club....

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes