Skip to main content

No injuries reported in Kane chimney fire

December 14, 2013

Photo by Ted Lutz – Two Kane volunteer firefighters are aboard the "tower" truck platform Friday afternoon at the scene of a chimney fire at 122 Beech St., Kane. Other firemen (below) are ready to assist. No damage and no injuries were reported, Fire Chief Tim Holt said.

No injuries were reported in a Friday afternoon chimney fire at the Tim Bradybaugh residence at 122 Beech St.
Tim Holt, chief of the Kane Volunteer Fire Department, said 23 firefighters responded to the call at 3 p.m. Friday in frigid conditions.

Mac and Eddie McQuillen took 1st place in the District Eagles Championships held in Clearfield....
The Kane Lady Wolves’ softball team hung with the Smethport Lady Hubbers for half the game, but the...
The Kane softball team hosted Sheffield on Wednesday afternoon in the Lady Wolves first home game...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes