Skip to main content

Woman is burned in gas grill fire in Kane

August 20, 2014

Photo by Ted Lutz – Matt Cecchetti (left) and his sister, Sarah (right) of 228 Holman St., Kane, stand adjacent to a gas grill where grease ignited a fire Tuesday afternoon and brought Kane firemen to the scene. The fire blackened most of the 12 chicken thighs cooking on the grill on the wooden deck at the rear of the residence.

A Kane woman sustained minor burns Tuesday afternoon when she attempted to douse a grease-fed fire in a propane gas grill.
Jackie Cecchetti suffered burns on both forearms as she tried to put out the fire in the grill on the wooden deck at the rear of her residence at 228 Holman St., Kane.

Wolves' quarterback Shane Rolick gets set to throw a pass downfield during Saturday's scrimmage...
Kane High fall sports teams got their official practices underway this week. Here, members of the...
These are two of the 78 women who participated Tuesday in the Ladies Open at Kane Country Club....

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes