Barbara Robuck, Marketing and Communications for West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund, said “There is a mechanical ventilator that consistently brings in fresh air and takes out the stale air. There is a consistent circulation of fresh air into the building. The Passive House is one of the most strictest energy efficiency standards in the world today! This building will be more comfortable, better lit, cleaner air than any other building around. There is not an air leak anywhere in this building!” Please read the full story in The Kane Republican's Tuesday, March 22nd, edition.
- Honoring Vietnam Veteran Heroes with a Special Guest
- Celebrate Earth Day, Trails Day, and Peace for Ukraine
- KASD Approval for Bids and Repositories
- Road Closure
- Kane's Annual Kids Vs. First Responders Nerf War is back!
- Hamlin Township accepts a $700 quote from Mount Jewett Borough
- MEDEVAC training
- Launch of New McKean County Glass Recycling Program